Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I make a complaint?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help with Adobe problem

I'm desperate at this point to speak with someone in Corporate to make a complaint. I still have my technical problem, but I adamant about speaking with Corporate. Please please help me to get in touch with right people. Why Adobe has made this harder than breaking into a bank, I will never understand. I hope you have a kind and empathic heart that will guide you to helping me!  I have been at this all day!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a native English speaker, maybe that is my problem. What do you mean by 'Corporate' in this case? This is the Captivate forum, are you talking about that application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have sent you a private message and I would request you to provide the requested information so that we will help you out further.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Private message where?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you access the forum? Directly using https://forums.adobe.com ? Or do you come from the learning portal?

If you use the first way, go to the browser version, look at the top bar

ForumBar.png

Open your InBox with the third icon from the right which I indicated here. You should see the private messages (and evetually other messages).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources