• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add mp4 file to automatic sequence

Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First sorry for my languahe i m Italian so becouse i can t add some file on automatic sequence ? So i m no expert so i just want realize one movie with beat of music so now i explain what i do .. I have on timeline one song and on every beat i have add mark afther i have add the video on time line and over beat i have cut every clip so now i have the clip cut exactly where is the beat so afther i use "Nest" and for every clip cut i add Nest so on project i see any sequence divided but afther that i want use add automatic sequence for create the exact change of schene with beat of music i can t select add automatic sequence . If no understand can i make a video .I hope someone understand me and can say me how can i solve it thanks .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paolor53559479,

If no understand can i make a video .I hope someone understand me and can say me how can i solve it thanks .

I request you to post a video with other details. FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on HQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paolor53559479,,

I am not able to play this video, can you please try attaching a video again?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know becouse i can t add the sequence ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines