Please indicate your Photoshop version and OS.
It is the latest version (2017.1.1 20170425.r.252 2017/04/25:23:00:00).
And the OS is Windows 10 Pro.
Others may reply to specific points you make, but for Photoshop feature requests (and bug reports) use this feedback link:
If you're having issues with the application not performing correctly then it's worth considering resetting your Photoshop preferences, which you can find under the General tab in Photoshop preferences.
Hello, First of all, I would like to say I am a Photoshop Expert and I always work fast and I use a lot of key combinations. So perhaps some of the problems below may cause due to latency or order overlapping perhaps..
1. Crashing issue: When I use Hand Tool to slide in the screen in a Large file SOMETIMES Photoshop crashes. This is really annoying.
2. After I finish to work for a layer, I press V key to select another layer in the screen, but it opens View menu on the top without touch ALT key.
3. When I select a Layer and then press 0 in numueric key. It reduce the opacity as 0. This is OK; but why I can't return back always 100 when I press again 0. Sometimes it works after press random keys to make it work. What is the logic behind?
4. Why we can't change a text or a shape color by pressing a color in a Swatch panel while we can do in Library Panel?
5. Why sometimes Library Panel doesn't bring my Library and shows connection problem?
6. This is not question; but I believe that this is a very important necessity, Often I need to change a color in a sentence. It would be great to select a word in a text layer then change the color by clicking a color in the Swatch or Library panel.
7. When I want to move a layer only 1 pixel. I press arrow key. It works perfect when the screen around %100 zoom. But Why it moves my asset 5-6 pixel when the window zoomed around %25? What is logic behind or is it a bug?
8. Why some vectors can't align with a Guide or a pixel? For example I have a vector square and I want to align exactly to the edge of a guide or pixel. But it snaps 0,03 pixel left or right.
9. Why masks does not cover the shadows? Because I often,need to cut everything in a certain point by mask. But masks does not work for the FX, If my situation is an expection what is the solution that Photoshop offers? How can I cut stroke, shadow or other FX panel settings from a certain point?
I can't answer all your questions, but the answer to question 3 is that layer opacity is not a toggle switch. It could be if the programmers wanted it that way but they just prefer to make a zero press , 0% opacity and 1 100% opacity-it's a design decision, I'm afraid. Also multiple key presses allow for any opacity to be set not just 10,20,30....100 and you would lose that flexibility if the zero key was a toggle.
With question 5. Everyone gets an occasional connection problem with the Library panel and that's just bandwidth related and also depends on how busy the Adobe servers are at the time.
I probably can supply an answer to question 9. It's not a bug but is due to the order in which Photoshop executes layer effects. By default a mask is applied first and then a shadow, therefore the shadow is not masked. You can easily override that behaviour by putting a checkmark in 'Layer Mask Hides Effects' for a pixel mask and 'Vector Mask Hides Effects' for vector masks.
Thank you Terry!