• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Editing and Correcting

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe acrobat on my ipad4 and I had to make corrections/edits to a book using adobe. After I finished the editing I was supposed to send the corrected book via email to the publishing house who were going to add the amendments and then print a few copies. To be honest, I didn't really like the editing/correcting features in adobe (sorry) but the publishing house asked me to use adobe to do it. Having finished all the corrections, I sent it via email to the publishing house. This is what I did:- I clicked share file, share flattened copy and then sent it. I was concerned that my corrections would not be received properly especially since adobe warned me that comments etc may be viewable but not editable if sent via email. I felt that sending the flattened copy might be the best option. One of my main concerns was that they wouldn't be able to open the comment balloons, but also would they see the corrections? I know that the graphic artist who prints these books at the publishing house is very good and thorough at his job. However, a few printed books were sent to me just the other day and not one of my corrections was in the final printed version. I am disappointed that the corrections were not made and the publishing house are disappointed that the final version does not contain the corrections. Perhaps the fault lies with me or perhaps with the publishing house. I don't know. I would be very grateful if someone could please advise me on how to re-send the book so that the publishing house can see and (possibly) edit my corrections. The document is still saved with the corrections in adobe on my ipad. N.B. this is my first time using adobe and sending a document.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?