• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile layout issue:Images inside rectangles lose quality after site beeing uploaded to server

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day!

I don´t know if this is a bug or I did something wrong. I am experiencing a strange situation: I placed images inside rectangles and I set the rectangles to full page width in the mobile layout of the website. After I publish the website, the quality loss is great. The problem is that I placed the same images exactly in the same sized rectangles but on different pages and voila! The images keep their quality. What did I do right in the ´´good rendering´´ rectangles and what did I do wrong in the ´´bad rendering´´ ones? I don´t understand. Is it a bug or did I do something wrong? Did anyone experience the same? Eg: The images are 800x400 and the rectangles in the mobile layout are full with but much smaller than the original image size. Is this happening because muse is reducing the image size to fit inside the rectangle and this is why they look blurry and low quality? And if so, this doesn´t explain the fact that I did the same on other pages of the webpage and they are not losing quality.

Please help!

Thank you very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines