• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

white screen appears over images when moved

Contributor ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes when I move an image (photo)—either moving the image within the frame or moving the frame a short distance—a white screen appears on the image. Why does this happen and how do I get rid of it? It doesn't always happen.

InDesign CC 2017

Mac OSX 10.12.6

27" iMac late 2015

Screenshot 2017-09-22 15.47.52.pngScreenshot 2017-09-22 15.47.38.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

It's a bug, but it doesn't affect the printed file. It can be fixed on an image by direct-selecting the image, cutting it and then using Paste Into to put it back into its frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bug, but it doesn't affect the printed file. It can be fixed on an image by direct-selecting the image, cutting it and then using Paste Into to put it back into its frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's how I've fixed it when it happens. I was hoping maybe I was doing something inadvertently that I shouldn't be doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines