• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototyp loading

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi and sorry for horrible language - and even more for rare XD basics!

prototyp runs really badly on mobile device (opening from Homescreen), means long loading times between the screens.

Animation, and Feeling almost lost by black screens (what i guess is a loading issue).

Maybe this is relate to the amount of data?

The first prototyp even smaller (7MB) runs super soft. If data volume ist the reason, how can i scale it down, or what do i have to cut?

Thx in advance for answers,

Kri

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Thanks for letting us know! Can you give us a heads up as to how you're trying to load the file and what device you have? It would help us try to narrow it down. Also, does it help when you close the app completely (if on an iPhone, double tap the Home button, then swipe the app away so that it cancels, and on Android, through the Apps tab in settings: How to Close Background Apps in Android )?

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, due to my client can look the prototype fluently its maybe caused by my full phone memory. 

Just in case some one wants to know.

Kri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for letting us know! Can you give us a heads up as to how you're trying to load the file and what device you have? It would help us try to narrow it down. Also, does it help when you close the app completely (if on an iPhone, double tap the Home button, then swipe the app away so that it cancels, and on Android, through the Apps tab in settings: How to Close Background Apps in Android )?

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines