get the trial and then sign in with your subscription id to activate the non-trial subscription.
Single user licensee downloadable installation files available:
- Suites and Programs: CC 2017 | CC 2015.5 | CC 2015 | CC 2014 | CC | CS6 | CS5.5 | CS5 | CS4, CS4 Web Standard | CS3
- Acrobat: DC, XI, X | X Suite | 9,8 | 9 pro extended exe,9 pro extended 7z | 9 standard | 8 standard |
- Authorware: 7.01 windows |
- Captivate: 10 (2017) | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5.5, 5 | 1
- Cold Fusion: 11, 10 | 9.0.2, 9.0.1, 9.0.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.0, 7.0, 6.1, 6.0, 5.0, 4.0 |
- Contribute: CS5 | CS4, CS3 | 3,2
- FrameMaker: 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7.2 |
- Lightroom: 6.12| 5.7.1| 4.4 | 3.6 | win 2.7, 1.4.1 | mac 2.7, 1.4.1 |
- Photoshop Elements: 15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8 | 9,8,7 win | 8 mac | 7 mac
- Premiere Elements: 15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8| 9, 8, 7 win | 8 mac | 7 mac
- RoboHelp: 2015, 11, 10, 9, 8
Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages. They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3. If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.
And a big thank you to Jim @ Prodesigntools for helping me with these links!
Captivate is not in the Creative Cloud.
If you have a subscription license, download the trial version and install it. (you can download CP2017 with that license). When you log in with the Adobe ID linked with the license, it will be recognized.
With monthly subscriptions you do NOT get a serial number. NOR is there any link from your account on where to download a copy of Captivate.
I have told the call centre agents this on a number of occasions - but they just send me a link Download Adobe Captivate which just tells you to get your serial number.
BUT once again, as a monthly Captivate subscriber you do NOT NOT NOT get given a serial number.
The only way that I have been able to get this going, is to sit in the Chat queue and then let the call centre agent take over your screen and actually do the download for you. (Get ready with a cup of calming tea and an hour and a half to spare!!)
PS. I don't even want to go into the number of times that I have not had a 'trial' version recognised despite my paying the monthly subscription.
This business of Adobe given monthly subscribers 'trial' versions is a MASSIVE pain.
Not only that - I don't necessarily want access to only the latest Captivate (I have found that usually there are still major usability issues with newly launched versions). I still want to be able to use my previous version without an Update message (as for 2017) crashing my program every time.
Adobe - you continue to be user UNFRIENDLY with your Captivate monthly subscriptions. (I have been using it this way for years now and have hassle after hassle after hassle getting to use the program when there has been some kind of update.)
Ps. Tying Captivate to the LMS product when you update is just confusing. What am I actually updating? The Captivate or the LMS or both? (I have already done a trial of the LMS and cannot afford it.) Am I going to now have to pay for the LMS as well after a month?
Please BE CLEAR.
Thanks for the advice! I ended up downloading the trail and it appears it recognized that I had a subscription, so we'll see if that keeps happening, fingers crossed.