• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Bridge display

Enthusiast ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a long time, I had a problem with Bridge in that it would display properly on the 4K monitor of my Dell 7710; however, if I moved it to another display (e.g., my Dell 2713H), Bridge would suddenly span all three of my monitors (Dell 7710, Dell 2713H, and Cintiq).  I solved that problem (which is why I mention it here) by installing NVIDIA's nView Desktop manager (Applications>Individual Settings>Bridge>Window Control> uncheck the enable application to span multiple monitors box).

Just recently, however, I'm encountering a different problem.  Some action with my mouse--I say "some action" because it occurs so quickly that I can't figure out what I actually did: Accidentally pressed R-click?  Just held the mouse in a given position too long?  Not sure what--some action causes Bridge sometimes to turn black, then disappear.  Sometimes to again span multiple monitors.  Sometimes to change the relative positions and sizes of windows within Bridge.  It happens too quickly and randomly for me to say, e.g., "Well, I pressed the right mouse button, which caused this effect."

Has anyone else encountered this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've moved you post to the Bridge forum where you are more likely to get help relevant to your issue

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Doc_pit,

Can you please suggest the Bridge version you are using, and can also post the screenshots of issue you are seeing.

Thanks,

Deepak Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines