• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Opacity of Image by Clicking on Trigger/Button

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for help with achieving a specific effect in muse CC.

I have a home page with images from different projects. These projects fall within two categories "film" and "art".

When the user loads the page, I want all the images to be visible and at full opacity. When the user clicks the button/trigger labelled "film",  the film images remain at full opacity, and all other images go to 50% opacity. When the user clicks the button/trigger labelled "art", the art images remain at full opacity and the other images go to 50% opacity. The user can click between "film" and "art" to see which images fall into which category.

At any time, they can click elsewhere on the screen, and all images return to full opacity.

This very specific request is seemingly not covered by the standard muse widgets so any other advice much appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would;

place each part in its own page i.e, flim, art etc

make a new master page and use that for all these pages with the parts you want to have the 50-100% effect... so thats NOT the home page

then use the default Muse menu widget... set the 'active' state to 100% and normals to 50%

result = home page menu will show all options at 100% but once they click a new page it will be at 100% and all other menu options will be 50%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bethanyE​: You said: "This very specific request is seemingly not covered by the standard muse widgets."

Don’t think so. Just be aware, that you can combine/nest widgets.

Look at this sample site: http://muse-tricks.businesscatalyst.com/

You may download the accompanying .muse file directly from the sample site.

You’ll find 2 slightly different examples. Just try and ask, if you have problems.

Attention: The sample is created with Muse 2017.1. Previous versions can’t open the file! Besides, there is a little glitch in this sample, which is already corrected in the actual prerelease version of Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines