3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2017 8:18 AM by MinoritiesAndSuccess

Copying and Pasting from the plan view

MinoritiesAndSuccess Level 1

Hello wonderful people!

If I have a website with a section that I would like to add to a different website, is there any way to do this?

The best way I know how is to copy and paste each individual page's contents from the design view...which is too slow.

I know individual pages can be added to assets, but that doesn't help much, either.

I would like to be able to copy multiple pages at once, exactly as they are (whereas when I am copying pages from design I have to fix a few things after paste).

It seems like a no-brainer, yet I cannot see any way to do it.

Right now the best way to do this seems to be saving the site as a new name, then deleting the parts I wouldn't want to copy, then copying whatever pages I want, one at a time, from the design view. This is tedious and seems....bad.

Please let me know if this is possible or if it will be possible in the future - It would really help! I like to house test versions of all the sites I work on, on a single website. But when it comes time to move to the real site, it becomes a tremendous pain to transfer the smaller part to the bigger part, delete other elements, etc.

I would greatly appreciate any help, thank you so much!