• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple email signup to mailing list

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an extended CRM linked to a user's record where they can add up to 4 additional contacts. I need to be able to add these additional email addresses to a mailing list.  Does anyone know if you can use the "quick subscribe" process in an online form using liquid and hidden fields to add multiple contacts to a mailing list?

TOPICS
Email marketing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think this is possible. I think the quick subscribe option is only available to logged-in site administrators.

Perhaps there is a way to let the user submit multiple subscribe forms at one time? Create multiple sign-up forms, in which the user enters his multiple email addresses, and use JS to submit them all at one time with one button. Something like this StackOverflow case.

I haven't tested this, so I'm not sure it would work. Might be worth a try, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines