• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator crashes when exporting to JPEG

Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks

I have a user whose Adobe Illustrator crashes everytime she tries to convert a .PDF to a .JPG. We've tried reinstalling the software, to no avail. So far we've been able to do a work-around as she's now exporting to .PNG.

I've took the liberty to export a .dmp file as well as a logfile from Windows Event Viewer (However this doesn't really show much)
Hoping someone else has had a similar issue and found a way to fix it.

Doesn't look like there's a way to attach files, so i zipped it and put it on uploadfiles.io: https://ufile.io/6tmr7

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thelaith,

As per your query, Illustrator is crashing while exporting to JPEG, if yes please follow the below-mentioned steps.

Reset Preferences :

• Close all Adobe applications.
  • Go to Locations C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe and C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Adobe.
  • Delete Illustrator(Adobe Illustrator 21 Settings and Adobe Illustrator) folders.
  • Launch Illustrator from CC

If that does not work check in the different or new user account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026923/windows-create-a-local-user-or-administra tor-accou...

Please update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you have any further query.

Regards

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is regarding Illustrator. How would this make a difference, if i were to open InDesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thelaith,

Thank you for correcting me,  I have changed the steps, please recheck and share results.

Regards

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines