• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoding Export Error

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am an editor using Adobe products to create a film. I am having a particular issue with Adobe After Effects CC 2017 And Adobe Media encoder. I have an NVIDIA GTX 660. I had been using Adobe Products for the entire year, with no issue. However, I did a fresh install of Windows on my PC and reinstalled everything. I downloaded all of my drivers. Then, I downloaded my Adobe Products. I synced all of the clips and music together in Adobe Premiere CC 2017, then Dynamic Linked it to Adobe After Effects. Once finished applying all of the effects I needed, which includes RSMB, Magic Bullet Looks, Twixtor, and the Sapphire Plug-ins as well as the some of the base effects, I attempted to add this to the Adobe Media Encoder Queue. It took quite a long time to get my Encoder to pop up. Upon it popping up, I attempted to render it as a 1920x1080 29.97 fps h.264 file (46 mb size) using the "match source- high bitrate". It failed, giving me a type 9 error, named "export error" About an hour in. The code starts with "-1609". I find this extremely concerning, as I did not have a single problem before reinstalling windows. I have attempted to remove the effects and render, switch it off of gpu accelerated mode and render, and uninstalled and reinstalled my creative cloud and all adobe products. The forums about this error code are not helpful, as they either provide answers that don't work or state to "just move around the clips or make a smaller file". I am using VBR 1 pass with a target bitrate of 10 and maximum bitrate of 12. I have also attempted to render in Premiere, yet it also fails and gives me the same issue. It is always around an Hour and 6 minutes into encoding. What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi razeb,

Still having issues with exporting this comp? I recommend an intermediate codec for export, then create your web exports. Does that work better for you?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi razeb,

I think the best solution in this case would be to render as a JPEG sequence, as an intermediate render and then render the sequence in Media Encoder. This way you can also pick up where you left if the render for some reason crashes. Here's how to render and interpret JPEG sequences, in case you're not familiar with the setup:

https://bluefx.net/render-jpeg-sequences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines