6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 28, 2017 1:40 PM by kglad

Buttons to go to frame number, not working. please help?

stephs28662241 Level 1

Hello,

So, basically I am fairly new to Animate CC, and I am testing a basic html5 canvas. So I have two buttons, next to each other designed to look like a switch. When clicked it takes you to frame 20, where a different image will appear (in my testing case a red square), and I put a different button on the other side of the 'switch'. However, I can't get this second button to work, and when clicked nothing happens, when I would like it to take the user back to the first frame where the blue square is shown.

This is the opening screen that the user will find...

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 20.18.56.png

this is correct, and on clicking the green switch button, they are taken to frame 20...

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 20.19.05.png

which is also correct. However this is where I get a problem. I then want the pink switch button to take the user back to the beginning frame. When testing this html5 in the browser, a white click hand does appear over the pink button, but nothing happens when I click it.

Please could someone help with this and explain where I am going wrong? It seemed like such a simple thing to do but for some reason I can't get it to work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!