• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grid, Square and Track Galleries do not work well on Mac High Sierra

LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the Classic Gallery in the web module everything seems to work as it did before.   The Grid, Square and Track galleries will display the group of photos on the main page but when you click on a photo to display it then it sometimes works but generally the display corrupts and the only way to get out of it is to select a different Module like Library and then return the the Web module.  This sometimes doesn't work unless you select the Classic Gallery before doing the module switches.  For instance, this is what you see in the Track Gallery for the full photo.     Lr2015.12. MacOS 10.13

Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 2.10.03 PM.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

Could you please try unchecking "Use Graphics Processor" by going to Lightroom's Preferences > Performance then relaunch Lightroom?

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will check the GPU when I get back to a computer in a couple of days but I am pretty sure I already did that during my testing of the issue and it did not make any difference.  By the way, my High Sierra install was a fresh reformat and fresh reinstall of the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked and it's not working. Also, I just updated to Lightroom Classic CC and the Web Module is almost completely unresponsive. Even switching form a Track Gallery to HTML Gallery is not working. The Web Module seems completely stuck.

I am running Mac OS High Sierra 10.3 on a MacBook Pro 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports.

Any Idea, how to get it to work?

Peer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try reset your Lightroom preference settings by holding down Shift+Option/Alt when launching Lr Classic CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work to reset preferences.  In 2015.12 the Grid Track and Square galleries were all broken under High Sierra.  In Classic it seems only the Square Gallery is broken.  Switching modules seems to reset things until you try to view a photo full size in the Square Gallery again.   I haven't messed with the galleries enough to see if there are any other problems as I only use the Classic Gallery and it seem to work well in 2015 and Classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simon,

The Web Galleries seem to be working in Lightroom 7.1 and OSX 10.13.2.  I don't know if it was a fix/change in Lightroom or OSX as I updated them on the same day but at least is seems to be working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines