1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 11, 2008 12:23 PM by Shandy Elliott

How do I view the other pages in my site?

Xfoto Level 1
      The site has about nine pages, how come when I run through it with the slider I can't see the others besides Home page? I can find all the images and text to modify in Library though and the site tests fine with all pages so far, I just don't get the slider....I bet its something simple I'm missing. Thanks

Oh and before I make another topic how can I fix this error I get when I go and publish the site for testing

**Error** Symbol=TM_page_content_scroll, layer=Layer 7, frame=1:Line 1: Statement must appear within on handler
      -Infinity

Total ActionScript Errors: 1 Reported Errors: 1

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the email line/button at the end of the privacy statement, I just wish I remembered..

So when I click on "Privacy@example.com" it does nothing. Thanks

• 1. How do I view the other pages in my site?
          Shandy Elliott Level 1
          No one will be able to help you with the information you provided. Provide a link to your website or something. What is this "slider" you refer to?

As for your other error, first of all "TM_page_content_scroll" is an awfully long instance name. Your error is telling you the code you've placed on a movie clip needs an even handler. Since you didn't provide the code you used, I don't know how to help you.

My favorite saying in here "help me help you"...a