5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2008 9:38 AM by HKabaker

RoboWizard

Peter Grainge Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)
      I hope you will all agree that this is one off-topic message that we can permit.

Happy birthday to Rick Stone aka RoboWizard aka Captiv8r.

This forum would not be what it is without Rick and many of us owe him. So let's hope Rick has a really good day today. Happy Birthday Rick.

• 1. Re: RoboWizard
          lmarden Level 2
          Happy Birthday, and many many many more!!!

So ah Rick - how many candles are you blowing out today, anyway?

;-P
          • 2. Re: RoboWizard
            RoboWizard Level 4
            Hi all

Just popping off a brief note before having to evacuate my home. It seems there were so many candles burning that the smoke alarms went off and helpful neighbors summoned the fire squad.

For those of you interested, I'm beginning my fifty first trip around the sun! Woo Hoo! Life is good. Woke up breathing and everything!

Today is an interesting day in other ways. It's 8/8/08. I wonder if something magickal will happen at 8:08:08 my time? My wife and I married (second time for both of us - we upgraded) on 4/4/04 at 4:04 in the afternoon. And today marks "sort of" an anniversary for us, as we will have been married for four years, four months and four days. Way cool.

Thanks all... Rick
            • 3. Re: RoboWizard
              RoboColum(n) Level 5
              LOL Rick! They say 8/8/08 is lucky so you never know what might happen. I'll toast a in your direction when I get home.
              • 4. Re: RoboWizard
                bawd Level 1
                Ah - what it was to be young! Have a great day, Rick, and many, many more.

Brian
                • 5. Re: RoboWizard
                  HKabaker Level 2
                  Oh, my, to be just 50 again!

Many more happy orbits to you, Rick.

Harvey