• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email Marketing Template Suddenly No Longer Responsive

Participant ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is more a note of caution to everyone.

This afternoon I sent out a quarterly email newsletter to my clients. I used the same responsive email template that I created and customised from Adobe Photoshop and had integrated successfully into Adobe BC. I've used this template three times already this year without any problems.

When I finished adding content to the newsletter last week, I sent several tests to myself to ensure everything worked as it should on phone, tablet, laptop and desktop. Which it did. Perfectly. I then queued the email ready for launch today.

However since then there's been an update to Adobe BC, and for some reason my email marketing template is no longer responsive.

So my advice here, is if you've queued an email marketing campaign in Adobe BC over the past few days, go and retest it to ensure that they will be delivered as intended. If it's not, at least you will now have an opportunity to amend it, unlike I was able to do.

TOPICS
Email marketing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines