• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TRIAL HAS OVER WRITTEN MY SOFTWARE

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had already installed and been using Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 5 before and was in my computer.

But i downloaded the trial of Adobe Photoshop CC. Unfortunately when the trial is over the CC version has over wriiten my Lightroom and photoshop.

I will be grateful if you would reinstae my systems: The Lightroom 5 and  adobe Photoshop CS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read Cloud takes over https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2089127 for some ideas (see reply #1)

-includes information on how to stop the update manager and/or Cloud from running at startup

-above is for Windows, but may help with ideas for Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to reinstate it yourself, nobody else can do it for you. I assume this means you don't have a full backup. CS is no longer available (cannot be installed) but a replacement free update to CS2 is available. Install LightRoom from original CD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines