• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue: Everything transparent and stuck to top of window. How to fix/what did I press?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My canvas is completely transparent even though all my layers are fine (checked opacity and Blending Modes). The canvas is also stuck to the top of my screen. I accidently pressed some keys and it happend, so it's not a corrupt file. The same thing also happens no matter what file I open.

Here is a screenshot:

bug_transp_stuck.png

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Hi!

Have you tried reseting your Photoshop preferences?

I don't know what key you pressed, but try resetting the preferences. Here is a link to a video by Julianne Kost that will show you two different ways to reset your preferences:

Preferences in Photoshop

You need to scroll down a little for the video. Let us know if that fixes the problem?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue only happens in Standard Screen Mode. The other Screen Modes work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Have you tried reseting your Photoshop preferences?

I don't know what key you pressed, but try resetting the preferences. Here is a link to a video by Julianne Kost that will show you two different ways to reset your preferences:

Preferences in Photoshop

You need to scroll down a little for the video. Let us know if that fixes the problem?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reseting the preferences would be the nuke option. I don't want to mess with my workflow or Wacom tablet settings and end up with 5 issues instead of 1.

Maybe someone knows about this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely understand--that's why I sent you the link to the video where you can manually delete them. Take a look and see if it will alleviate your concerns.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines