• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help me look more trained

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Essas imagens foram negadas por problemas de artefatos, o que são artefatos? esses granulados ao ver a foto em 100%?  Are they very well treated?  How can I improve this? paying attention to the ISO at the time of the photo? I'm starting now!

Will.jpg

Ciro1.png.jpg

OLÍVIA.jpg

And this is denied by not conforming, is it because there are many equals?

TOCO.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Usually, if an image has been rejected for being non-compliant and there is a person in it, the rejection is because there is no model release or the model release is incorrect.

Generally speaking, it is better to sell full color photos on Adobe Stock. Since the vast majority of people are using Adobe Stock images in Photoshop, they can easily turn things black and white if they want to, but it is very difficult to add color to a monochrome image!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Usually, if an image has been rejected for being non-compliant and there is a person in it, the rejection is because there is no model release or the model release is incorrect.

Generally speaking, it is better to sell full color photos on Adobe Stock. Since the vast majority of people are using Adobe Stock images in Photoshop, they can easily turn things black and white if they want to, but it is very difficult to add color to a monochrome image!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines