• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Size - Photoshop

Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Photoshop Version: 2017.1.1 20170425.r.252 2017/04/25:23:00:00 CL 1113967  x64.

I am using the application on a DELL laptop resolution: 3840x2160. Scale and layout setting on screen 250% (recommended).

Is it possible to increase the text size on the screen?

Richard

Photoshop window.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

You have a 4K displa a small laptop 4K display it has a resolution like 300DPI  Photoshop UI will be very small where if you have a large desktop 4K Display  like a 32" or larger  the display resolution will be in the 100DPI range and Photoshop UI will look normal.   My Dell desktop 4K Display is a 24" Display its resolution is 185DPI  Photoshop UI would be on the small size there However,  I keep Photoshop UI on My other displays they have a 100DPI resolution.  All I have on the 4K display is P

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a 4K displa a small laptop 4K display it has a resolution like 300DPI  Photoshop UI will be very small where if you have a large desktop 4K Display  like a 32" or larger  the display resolution will be in the 100DPI range and Photoshop UI will look normal.   My Dell desktop 4K Display is a 24" Display its resolution is 185DPI  Photoshop UI would be on the small size there However,  I keep Photoshop UI on My other displays they have a 100DPI resolution.  All I have on the 4K display is Photoshop Image window.  Only the information in the Image windows frame is on the small side.   If you only have a single display and it has a high DPI resolution  Try using  Photoshop CC 2x UI scaling Preference.  You could update your Widows registry and add a manifest file for Photoshop and force Photoshop to use Windows scaling  to use other scaling factors.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I have a 16 inch display. Will implement your suggestions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines