Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Admob mediation networks?

Engaged ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I think this topic may be useful to some of us who want to get a better apps monetization.

I use the Admob Milkmangames ANE to show ads in my apps (android and iOS) and recently I started using the Admob mediation networks that can be used SDK-less:

Smaato (SDK-less)

CrossChannel (MdotM) (SDK-less)

Aarki (SDK-less)

Drawbridge (SDK-less)

I have only got impressions and clicks from Smaato. But it increased my Admob revenues.

I had been looking for options to integrate more ad networks to the Admob mediation and so far I have found that AdColony has an AdobeAIR SDK (ANE).

My point is a question and a proposal to share data about which Admob mediation networks have an AdobeAIR SDK (ANE) in order to be able to integrate those networks in the Admob mediation.

Best Regards

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,
     Sorry for the off topic message, as this is not a reply to your question. But I wanted to ask  if you coded for the ad mediation using Milkman's Admob ANE ? Or did you use any other SDK like Iironsource. If it's milkman, can you please share the link to get information on using their ANE to achieve ad mediation. I couldnot find any relevant information regarding mediation on the official website AdMob Ads and Rewarded Video Native Extension for Adobe AIR - ANEs by Milkman Games

Regards,

Vishwas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vishwas,

I didn´t code for the admob mediation. The Milkman's Admob ANE does not include mediation. I just added the networks that can be used SDK-less. You can find that in Admob on the left column under "Mediation".

Best,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is an older post but noticed the theme was SDK-less....

There are more options out there for you if you want to avoid integrating an SDK.

Using Enhance, you can now integrate all of the services that providers offer without ever having to touch an SDK again. With little to NO coding at all and without touching source code, Enhance® is the easiest way to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) No more SDK integration!!!

Choose any ad network or mediation network you want without having to worry about the SDK.

Gone are the days of spending hours or even days implementing and updating SDKs. How does a few clicks and a few minutes sound? Well, follow the link for more information on how to get started with Enhance® :  https://goo.gl/qY79eb​

EnhanceBanner.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RozekEnhance

I have tried Enhance but the problem is not just "SDK integration". It is also the right way to get Admob Mediation to render better monetization. If you have any advice I will appreciate it.

Best,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have used Appodeal as a mediation for multiple networks and I am now testing ironsource. They both offer usage of at least 10 different networks. However be carefull as if you dont have a lot of users this might not work. I would suggest having at least 10k downloads on your apps before trying a mediator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way; RozekEnhance

I don´t see how Enhance would be a solution. I don´t see any service for Admob mediation. So I really don´t understand what you are saying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines