Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master page

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Ex design have a master page?

And export spec like in scetch-will this functionality exist in the programme?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Currently XD does not have master pages. I know it's not exactly the same, but currently you can use symbols to update content across multiple pages.

The Adobe User Voice website https://adobexd.uservoice.com is where Adobe accepts new features requests. It looks like something similar has already been requested, so you can up vote it to add your voice.

Global/Master artboard templates (pin objects across all artboards) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

XD does not currently had a spe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Currently XD does not have master pages. I know it's not exactly the same, but currently you can use symbols to update content across multiple pages.

The Adobe User Voice website https://adobexd.uservoice.com is where Adobe accepts new features requests. It looks like something similar has already been requested, so you can up vote it to add your voice.

Global/Master artboard templates (pin objects across all artboards) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Re...

XD does not currently had a spec export like Sketch, but I think it was at Adobe MAX that they showed some work on a feature for easing the handoff to developers. Hopefully that will be coming to a future version.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines