Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Variables & High Sierra

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been having trouble since updating to macOS High Sierra when using Variables. I save the Excel file as a .csv but when I go to import it into Photoshop, it gives me an error saying it could not parse the contents due to a name discrepancy (see attached photo). The column name is "sku" but obviously Photoshop is reading something different. I don't understand why the strange characters are being added to the name when it looks fine in both TextEdit and Excel. Has anybody else had this issue?

Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 10.12.55 AM.png

Thanks for any/all help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is usually more than one format to save out of Excel, perhaps try others. Also you can try different text encodings when saving (you may need a different plain text editor)? Otherwise if you can share a copy of the text file at a file sharing site then others can take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines