• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected: Similar images already submitted

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm little puzzled and was hoping that someone can show some light why some of my photos got rejected.

2 refused photos:

#1#2

My portfolio: Rain photos, images, assets | Adobe Stock

One photo that is similar to #1 and got accepted is this

I always made 2 examples, where one is with and other without smoke. Both sell well in all other stock sites.

This "similar images" rejection case is also with my other photos and seems to be growing trend. Did Adobe change policy orsm ?

#2 photo i have no clue, why it got rejected, it has totally different angle and point

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Adobe encourages that each of your photos contributes something unique, and the ability for customers to crop to suit their needs. The difference between the two accepted ones is what appears to be smoke at the base of one, while the other is plain, and sharp, thus will facilitate cropping by buyers. On the other hand the shadow has pale parts that would be difficult cropping, and that which is focused on is the cigarette which is somewhat close to the plainness of the photo without the smoky lo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe encourages that each of your photos contributes something unique, and the ability for customers to crop to suit their needs. The difference between the two accepted ones is what appears to be smoke at the base of one, while the other is plain, and sharp, thus will facilitate cropping by buyers. On the other hand the shadow has pale parts that would be difficult cropping, and that which is focused on is the cigarette which is somewhat close to the plainness of the photo without the smoky look. Read through  Similar content versus spam for Adobe Stock Contributors  for more insight on why your photos were rejected for similarity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines