2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2017 12:18 AM by duchymandevon

    Coming from Corel Painter


      I have used painter for around 6 years and purchased photoshop 2017 this last week..


      Painter has a brush selector section named blenders which have a different interpretation to the term Blenders in PS, I am looking for a brush that blends and does not operate on the basis of using mulitplty etc.

      Can someone here please help me in using or selecting a PS brush to operate that way?