Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player on windows 10 Lenovo

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not very technical but I'm trying to access mymaths.co.uk for my son.  I can get onto it but only so far and then it says I need a flash player.  It says that I have it as I have a new computer with windows 10 and ive done all the checking settings and allowing strobe flash player but it's still not working.

Is so important that I get on this site and its driving me mad that it'll be something simple but can't work it out.

Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The major browser vendors have pretty much moved to a disable Flash by default model and force users to enable Flash.  How this is done depends on the content developer, and the browser in use (you don't mention which one), however, for Edge and Chrome if there is 'get flash' (or similar) link, try clicking on that and the browser may intercept the request and display a dialog Window to enable Flash.  See the following for assistance:

You can also contact the content developer for assistance as they are the ones that need to code their site to work with the changing browser landscape, which this site appears to be doing as their MyMaths support  page indicates they are moving from Flash to other technologies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i also have the same question also my flash player keeps crashing all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines