• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Glitch?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I needed to take the background off this image and put it in another image. Turns out with this awful software it's near impossible to do this without totally making the photo unseeable due to such bad quality. I drag and drop the image and get it to the size I need. Great quality. But when I try to erase the background I get this stupid popup saying "Oh you need to place this image for literally no reason to edit it" So I do that and all of a sudden, its quality is like a 1p quality video! It's literally unseeable. I've tried help videos and everything but nothing is working. How do I fix this glitch? Should I reinstall photoshop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you do not know how to go about masking anything.  Its your problem not a Photoshop glitch.  Photoshop has many excellent tools for selecting the background and masking it.  There are also many Photoshop tutorials on the web for removing backgrounds.  Its not macic.  Photoshop only has basic video editing features you are not going to be able to do green scree video editing in Photoshop.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would suggest using After Effects to carry out your green screen edits.

Sim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I've uninstalled it so don't worry about this question it's obviously too hard to use and inconvenient to do even extremely simple tasks like cropping a picture without reducing its quality. This software should just be shut down, this is the worst thing I've ever opened on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the impression you don't like Photoshop, it's not the software's fault that you are too daft to use it  Photoshop is a tool and the results you get are directly proportional to your level of competence or in this case incompetence. A bad workman blames his tools, but If you invested some time and energy in learning the software properly it would deliver for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trolling you are ....

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you tried asking how - and showing the images concerned rather than blaming the software, you may get some help.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines