• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6: error with text-engine („Ihre Anfrage konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden, weil die Text-Engine aufgrund einer Störung nicht initialisiert werden konnte.“)

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody, I need help for my problem with the text-engine.

In German: „Ihre Anfrage konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden, weil die Text-Engine aufgrund einer Störung nicht initialisiert werden konnte.“

English: text engine could not be initialized (I try to type a word but text tool shows this error).

I only found instructions for PSD CC, but not for my CS6 version. (Text Engine error using type tool in Photoshop CC in Windows 8 )

Which files in cache do I have to delete in my product version? I can´t find a folder called "font cache", like on the tutorial.

System: WIN 10

Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Premium

Product: Photoshop CS6

Thank you for help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Drytooler,

As you are facing troubles with the text engine, could you please try this link & let us know if it helps:

Text Engine error using type tool in Photoshop CC in Windows 8

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines