6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2017 7:56 AM by terris86415680

Need  download CS 6

Alicia Hart Level 1

Hi -

I purchased Adobe CS6 Design & Web Premium back in 2012 and I need to reinstall all that software -

I use Creative Cloud for InDesign and Illustrator but use the old CS6 for Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.

When I upgraded to Apple High Sierra it scrubbed all my software out and I hadn't backed up my old Operating System in Time Machine so I lost everything I had - now need to recapture that CS6 software -

The serial number is: REMOVED

Can someone please assist me with this?

My phone number is REMOVED

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

Thank you, Alicia Hart

[NEVER POST A SERIAL NUMBER IN AN OPEN FORUM !!!]

[You have just given your serial number to everyone who read this message before]

[I deleted the number... or people who receive all their forum messages via email]

[When a Staff person asks for private information hover your mouse over their name]

[you may then click the Message option in the popup window to send a private email]