• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible to have a picture with alpha on a higher layer over video playback?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an image of a television set with alpha and would like to have the video play underneath it so that it looks like a television set.  I'm using the makeDIV command to call on the video.

Also, how can rotate the video 10 degrees?  This is what I have, but doesn't work:

makeDiv(980, 210, 640, 480, "<video src='lilli.mp4' autoplay ></video>", "{transform:rotate(10deg);}");

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Ad z-index:-1

to

<div id="dom_overlay_container" style="z-index:-1pointer-events:none; overflow:hidden; width:160px; height:600px; position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; display: block;">

and set transparent background to canvas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ad z-index:-1

to

<div id="dom_overlay_container" style="z-index:-1pointer-events:none; overflow:hidden; width:160px; height:600px; position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; display: block;">

and set transparent background to canvas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I added z-index and set the movie clip symbol to Render: Cache as Bitmap / Transparent.  Here is the code I'm using:

makeDiv(980, 210, 640, 480, "<video src='lilli.mp4' autoplay ></video>", style="z-index:-1;");

The video loads, but there is a white where the video should be.

I double checked my image to make sure its transparent.  I also moved the symbol to a second layer and wrote something on a bottom layer and there is transparency.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you put your CSS code inside braces?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still learning Animate.  I've taken courses in Javascript, but it was a long time ago. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines