• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD will not launch after updating.

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my Adobe XD last evening and now I am unable to launch it. I get a blank window telling me to update which I've already done. There are no other options within this window other that to "Quit". What is also odd is that in the apps under my Creative Cloud it reads "Open" for XD. Normally it would say "Update" if it needed to be updated. See my screen shots.

update screen.png

status screen.png

system specs.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

I wasn't aware admins would have control over what/when a user could update an application. Our IT Admin wasn't aware either but suggested that I uninstall XD and reinstall it thru the Creative Cloud panel and that worked. I am now able to run XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you'll need to contact your IT Administrator to update the version of XD that is available in your Creative Cloud instance. Your IT admins have chosen to control what version is available to you, which is why it looks like you're up to date.

Hope that helps!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wasn't aware admins would have control over what/when a user could update an application. Our IT Admin wasn't aware either but suggested that I uninstall XD and reinstall it thru the Creative Cloud panel and that worked. I am now able to run XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines