• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects do not open

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my computer had after effects cc 2015 64 bit installed. I reset my computer because of a technical question. Now After Effects does not open. There's no problem loading it. But the program does not open. He pretends to start and freezes. I'm waiting for 15 minutes. At the end the program is not responding on the screen. Please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

What timing does your After Effects stop? Flash animation during launch? There are a few possible causes. You check

1. Graphic card driver

2. Plug-ins

3. Fonts

If one of them does not meet the system requirement, After Effects stops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. But my laptop was reset 2 days ago. All the latest drivers are the latest version. I checked the drivers many times. There's no problem with the drivers. After Effects never opens. Only the main window that says After Effects opens and there is freezing. I mean, it's not in the program. There is no problem with the writing characters. Laptop has 50 thousand fonts installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am Geophysics Engineer at the same time researcher and writer. This is the first time such a thing is happening. I have no technical support for big Adobe software. There is no one to support Turkey or this site. Crap like that? I can not find a single person to get support for a product I have purchased. My only choice is to write it here. I also wait here for days to get an answer. Is this Adobe quality?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no technical support for big Adobe software. There is no one to support Turkey or this site.

did you try using the customer service support page and reached a dead end?

Contact Customer Care

once you advance through the options, if you are a payed subscriber, you are supposed to get a chat options and a phone option. don't you get those?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried. in a large company like Adobe technical support service of a very big shame. India-made Malaysian-made in Turkey even a product technical service but no of adobe. This scandal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi DemirU,

Are you still having this problem? Please try again to contact support as Roei suggested. If that simply is not working for you, please send me a PM so I can assist from there.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Did you try the version of AE CC 2017? The same result?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines