• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop issue

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was Windows 10.  I am using a Work Computer.  Perhaps it was one of our operating System updtaes that knocked it out.

It's all back to normal(ish) now........... the one thing I am trying to restore is:

When I Open up Photoshop, and then click on NEW in the Grey display screen - it used to have this NEW title box attached to the side.

but now.... NEW Title Box opens in a separate window????

How can I reattach it to the side?

Thanks

Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I've misunderstood but the New document panel has changed in recent versions. If you want to revert to the old, you can change it in the Photoshop Preferences. Change it with no document open so it becomes the default.

PS-new-doc.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.  it's when you open up Photoshop and it displays all the photos you have been working on.... to the RIGHT of that screen was NEW, and you could type in your new project.

Don't worry - it must have updated being in the cloud.  It works fine with the pop up Window once you have clicked NEW.

Thank you for your help.

Robert 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it's sorted, but you should know the application is not "in the cloud", it's installed on your computer and works in the usual way, it's just that Adobe checks via the internet (one a month I think) that you're up-to-date with your subscription. Updates are not installed automatically, you have to choose to install them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you - I didn't know that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines