Something weird here... My website has been fine all along, and just today I noticed that the scrollbar was disabled for one page. So I went ahead and fixed that in Muse and reuploaded my website to my ftp host. But now...
All the objects on my pages are displayed too high on the page. The first few items are behind the header. This is not the case in the design view, but only happens when I either preview or publish the page/site.
This is how it should look....
And this is how it looks:
I didn't change anything, even tried to open an old version of my website to upload that but it also happens there. Tried to open it in Chrome and Firefox, both the same problem.
Your issue is due to a bug in the actual version of Muse.
Thank you so much! I didn't come across the bug list in my search. The workaround suggestion on the forum worked just fine.