• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu Fonts Are So Small They are Illegible

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in Windows 10 on a PC (trying to switch from Mac). I have been in File Preferences and changed the UI Font Size to Large, and the UI Scaling to 200%, closed Photoshop, and nothing has changed. I can't work like this and I have a deadline.

This is what I see in the Open File  menu, which I've been living with although it sucks:

Photoshop Menu Font-File Open.PNG

But THIS is what I see/don't see when I go to File->File Info

Photoshop Menu Font-File Info.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Without exact system info nobody can realyl tell you much. These issues tend to occur when system settings override or conflict with PS and it can't correctly detect the default settings used by the computer.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without exact system info nobody can realyl tell you much. These issues tend to occur when system settings override or conflict with PS and it can't correctly detect the default settings used by the computer.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to be a high resolution display issue with Windows.

This Youtube video may be of help to you How To Make Adobe Software Display Larger On High Resolution Monitors - YouTube    

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both, but I couldn't create the manifest file in the registry, because the subfolder specified in the instructions didn't exist.

HOWEVER, I did finally figure it out, glory be.

1. Create a shortcut icon on your taskbar if you don't already have one.

2. Right-click on the icon,and you will see:

- the Photoshop icon

-Unpin from Taskbar Window

-Close

3. Hover the mouse over the Photoshop icon and right-click again, and the "Properties" option will be at the bottom

4. A dialog box will open, and under "Settings" is an option to "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by:"

5. Check it. You don't have to specify the application because you already did by using the Photoshop icon.

Photoshop Properties.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines