• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop hanging

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2017 and 2015 are both hanging on Windows 10 whenever I do anything in camera raw on an image that was taken with the Nikon D850 and then converted to DNG format with the updated converter.  Has anyone seen this or have a resolution?   This is part of my workflow so I'm dead in the water at this point.  I need to kill the task.  It looks like one CPU is pegged so I assume that the application is in an infinite loop.  I waited for hours and the application has never become responsive again once in this state.

Thanks

-Jason

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jasonn,

Some people have reported an issue with Photoshop freezing when using Camera Raw. Try going to Photoshop Preferences > Camera Raw (bottom of the menu) and unchecking "Use Graphics Processor". That often resolves the issue.

If that doesn't take care of it, are you updated to the most recent version of Camera Raw?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines