• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I unable to update my subscription in my current Adobe account?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After trialing Adobe Acrobat DC in order to Edit documents, I am unable to upgrade. Previously, I had Adobe Export, which I cancelled awhile back. When I tried to buy the upgrade, I get an error message that states the product cannot be upgraded at this time and to try again in 30 minutes. Would anyone be able to tell me why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Hi Margop,

As per your account information, your subscription for Adobe Export PDF has not been canceled completely. You have stopped its renewal for next year. Your subscription is still active till Nov 2017 and can be accessible till then.

You can not buy another plan (similar plan) until you have an active subscription registered under your account.

To upgrade plan to Acrobat DC you need to go back to your account (Manage account) "Restart Subscription" the one (Export PDF) and then you can upg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Margop,

As per your account information, your subscription for Adobe Export PDF has not been canceled completely. You have stopped its renewal for next year. Your subscription is still active till Nov 2017 and can be accessible till then.

You can not buy another plan (similar plan) until you have an active subscription registered under your account.

To upgrade plan to Acrobat DC you need to go back to your account (Manage account) "Restart Subscription" the one (Export PDF) and then you can upgrade it.

To simplify it, you can contact your customer care billing team and they will help you correcting the status of your current subscription.

Contact Customer Care

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources