• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to authorize ADE on new laptop

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add library books to my Nook. I've authorize my Nook and transferred library books over to it via ADE (ADE was authorized, just not with my Adobe ID). When I try to open my books on the Nook, it says "Error opening book: This book is not activated for current ADE user." So I went back to my ADE and went to authorize it with my Adobe ID and I am unable to. The message says "You can only authorize this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't been previously used to authorize any other computer or mobile devices. Please try again." Any help would be appreciate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WTF,  I have the same issue and just spent 1 hour on two chat lines with Adobe who told that for 'this question you have to vist the forums' What a crappy deflection policy, this is NOT SUPPORT, this is user ABUSE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try removing authorisation (ctr + shift + D) and then reauthorize your new laptop/computer. THat should solve the probelm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much, Jess96! that did it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines