• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LMS SCORM integration issues

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish a file as HTML5 with interactions to be recorded in the gradebook, why are two files published with an @ in the title?  I keep finding these two files under the HTMLImage folder inside Assets no matter what project I publish.  This @ in the title of these two files causes our LMS (Canvas) to develop an error message after it is uploaded through SCORM and therefore the built in interactions will not be recorded in the gradebook.  Is there anyone else experiencing a similar issue?  Tech support from Canvas narrowed it down to the @, and currently we are being asked to find those two files and remove/change the @, which does work but adds three to four steps.  I am an instructional designer and there are numerous instructors who are expecting this process to flow more along the lines of, publish from Captivate, upload through SCORM and then the the interactions are linked to the gradebook.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?