• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

way of zooming changed after update

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normaly I zoom by clicking the zoomtool and than moving my drawing pen over thee screen, so it zooms in and out every way I want It. After update It changed. Now I form a selection and It zooms to that selection. But I want to keep zooming the way it was before. Help me, It's extremely annoying! I think in English It's scrubby zoom. I can not activate this, it's gray.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double-click the Hand tool in the toolbox. Then Choose View > Fit On Screen.

Select a zoom tool or the Hand tool, and click the Fit On Screen button in the options bar.These options scale both the zoom level and the window size to fit the available screen space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you want to enable Scrubby Zoom, but it's grayed out in your Zoom Tool's option bar?

Have you updated your graphics drivers lately?

IIRC, scrubby zoom is dependent upon your graphics processor and if PS sees an issue with your drivers, it's one of the features that is auto-disabled by the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was after an update, don't know witch one. I've just fixed It by clicking out 'user opencl' (preferences - performances - advanced GPU settings) and restarting. Sorry, My photoshop is in Dutch. Anyway problem solved for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad your problem solved 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines