• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Footage not showing up when trying to Ingest, shows up when I remove certain clips...

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'v shot many times with my Sony A7s and I assumed it was an update issue, I went back a few updates and I'm still getting an issue. I have over 215 clips, and NONE of my clips show up to be able to be ingested. I started moving them into another folder 1 by 1. The files showed to be able to be ingested until I got to clip #37 and then my ingest media disappeared. I moved the file out of the folder, and the files magically appeared. The files aren't corrupt as they show up on Premiere, and I can even open them in Windows Media Player. Anyway I can use windows directory file path vs adobe's directory window?  Not sure what gives.

Edit: Tried it on a Mac computer and everything is showing up there. But not on my PC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi justcarlos01,

Sorry for the problem.

Can you please confirm the following:

1. Were you ingesting the media in Prelude directly from the Card?

2. When you copied the media from one folder to another, did you copied it on local machine or somewhere else? Also, did you copied the complete folder or just the media.

3. When you mentioned "I moved the file out of the folder, and the files magically appeared.", was the media visible on Project panel or the Ingest Window?

4. What was the latest Prelude version?

If possible, can you please share the media you used? [Please see your inbox for the location.]

Also, there is a new Prelude update Prelude 7.0. Can you please try with the latest version?

Thanks,

Swati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources