• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons | CSS | Mail merge

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created buttons and they work excellent.  I have embedded the CSS on to the University's Canvas LMS site.  Canvas has a WYSIWYG which is where all our lecturers make their changes.  Every time they want to change the button names, they highlight it and change the button names.  This causes all sorts of issues as this also changes some of the codes behind the buttons.

I had a solution, if it is do-able.

Create a page which will ask lecturer if they want to change button name(s).  For example

1. Enter the name of Button (Week 1) here ______________________

What is entered on the field should automatically change the button name.

Is this do-able?  It's like a mail merge automated system, if that makes any sense.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Who are you talking to and what are you looking for?

The website you mention is not Adobe Business Catalyst or appears to run any BC Product.

I am not really sure what you are asking either, if that has a custom system or using a CMS etc or has issues you need to communicate with the developers there.

In any case - Inline styles is always a bad idea, things should run on classes, ID's or natural styles driven from external stylesheets so an item wont break from editing the text of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines