Intel i5 6600K

32 GB DDR 4 2400 RAM

Primary C: drive: Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

3 secondary SSDs for storage

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB graphics card

MSI Gaming Pro B150A Motherboard

Corsair liquid cooler for CPU

My problem:

I have tried for 2 solid weeks now to get Adobe Premier Pro CC 2017 to work reliably for me without crashing and requiring me to completely reinstall all NVidia graphics drivers and Premier Pro at minimum 4 times a day resulting in massive loss of productivity, profits, and general mebtal stability.

I have lost entire hours long work projects in the middle of the rendering process due to premier pro crashing for absolutely zero reason in the middle of not just rendering a project but randomly not starting to begin with.

This is completely unacceptable for one of the worlds most “popular video editing softwares”

doing a simple go search makes it very clear that hundreds if not thousands of people are having these same types of issues. What the hell is the issue that Adobe is unable to support the most popular hardware and Windows 10 operating system?

WTF is this not your top priority when users running top of the line multi thousand dollars machines are unable to even run their business due to your complete lack of software debugging ability????

As a paying CC customer I demand on behalf of myself and the thousands of others having premier pro issues that you resolve this ASAP (yesterday) or put out offical statements as to your inabilty to provide the product you promise that not just personal people but entire businesses rely upon.

If if you are having difficulties supporting NVidia graphics cards, Intel 6th generation processors, or any other of the popular top of the line hardwarw and it’s drivers please make us aware.

This is is unacceptable and beating arround the bush about it with “h.264 is compicated” is complete horsE crap. Man up and fix the problem. H.264 is wo accepted as a standard and if your software cant support it man up and fix it or admit it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Excuse my rude and angry post. I was highly frustrated. However since the CC 2018 update everything has worked flawless so far and I could not be happier with its performance now. Hopefully it keeps this up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(these are user-to-user forums).

that said, reset your preferences -

http://www.mediacollege.com/adobe/premiere/pro/troubleshooter/trash-preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's certainly not normal, in my experience.

You seem to have Step 4a, b and c in place from below.  How about Step 4d?

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

step 4d? Seriously? It’s expected that nobody should have any software installed such as Microsoft Office, or any other completley normal software suites used in everyday life on the machine used with Adobe Premiere Pro?

Tbats some strong Koolaid yall been drinking there if you honestly think that’s acceptable for a piece of software your paying for.

No I do not game from the machine and the only thing installed on it are other Adobe CC products and Microsoft office.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

people posting responses to you are users like yourself that are trying to help you.  if you don't appreciate that, you'll get no responses.

did you reset your preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Office software has in the past interfered with the proper operation of Premiere Pro.  As have games and other non-essential software.  That's why Step 4d exists.

It's not a must have for everyone.  It's a troubleshooting step.  And if you look, you'll see it's the very last troubleshooting step of a long list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you download my Premiere Pro BenchMark (PPBM) and see how that runs.  It has been run thousands of times and is a hardware test of your CPU, GPU and your Storage system using Premiere Pro to see if it successfully runs.  It stresses your CPU, GPU and Storage system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse my rude and angry post. I was highly frustrated. However since the CC 2018 update everything has worked flawless so far and I could not be happier with its performance now. Hopefully it keeps this up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good to hear that all's well.  (and yes, hopefully that lasts.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines