• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've made a 23 minute cartoon using Character Animator

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My friend and I have spent the last year working on a UK based actual Simpsons/South Park/Rick & Morty type cartoon. We're finally releasing it too! Animation all done on Character Animator and moved to After Effects. This app is amazing. Here's a link to our trailer if you wanna see it:

WE MADE A CARTOON! Official Trailer for I Want To Work In A Shop Ep. 1 - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome! Please keep up posted when it goes live!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What an amazing job you have done so far! I really enjoyed the trailer, super excited to see the finished product! I’ve been working on an animation series myself, for about a year as well, but you two have way outpaced my work! Thank you for sharing, I subscribed and am looking forward to seeing the first full episode!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines