• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player won't enable - Win10/Chrome

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using chrome on windows 10 and i have chrome installed and when i go to enable flash it everything is as it should be for it to work according to all the forums but when i try to enable it for a site it just won't enable. It will refresh the page and go back to asking you to enable flash player.

[moderator: added os/browser to title for clarity]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Please see Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help  for assistance.

If you continue to have issues after working through the help document, please contact Google for more assistance as it's their browser blocking the plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help  for assistance.

If you continue to have issues after working through the help document, please contact Google for more assistance as it's their browser blocking the plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used that site already and nothing worked reinstalling it temporarily fixed it but when it happened again one day later i tried it agaiin and it didn't help at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please contact Google for more assistance as it's their browser blocking the plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines