• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Flash CS4 to HTML scalable using Animate CC 2017

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this interactive animation .fla file that I created in Flash CS4 and loaded into animate CC 2017.  It executes fine in CC 2017 and I can save the output as a .SWF if I want to.  Since our target audience uses different platforms, ie: iphones, tablets,laptops etc.  I want the output to be scalable.  I tried publishing the output as an HTML wrapped file but all that did was create a HTML wrapped .swf file.  Although it works on the internet the output is not scalable.  I am sure there is a way to create a scalable output for this interaction/animation using animate but so far, haven't been able to find it.  Note when I publish the output as an HTML file rather than create an HTML package folder with javascript and the other two files that are standard, it doesn't do that.  What am I doing wrong?  Is this even possible?  Please help!!!

Note below are the options that I am presented with when I publish in animate. Note that it doesn't show a javascript option.  The icon represents the file I end up with, (a .swf file wrapped I HTML)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

if you're targeting mobiles, you probably have a lot of work to do.  you can start by clicking commands>convert to other document formats and select html5/convas.  then start converting your actionscript using easeljs (EaselJS v1.0.0 API Documentation : EaselJS ) and javascript.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you're targeting mobiles, you probably have a lot of work to do.  you can start by clicking commands>convert to other document formats and select html5/convas.  then start converting your actionscript using easeljs (EaselJS v1.0.0 API Documentation : EaselJS ) and javascript.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines