• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Foilo EDU Installation

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased the Adobe ELP1 Font Foilo EDU ESS 11 but I can not figure out how to install it.

I got an Adobe Buying Programs email and accessed the link that provided and still could not find any link for installation.

I also called customer service to ask for help, unfortunately they let me waited for 40 minutes without coming back.

Please suggest me what to do.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Type & Typography forum.

Paveenak87406563 I would recommend checking https://licensing.adobe.com/.  The files included with your license will be available to the associated Deploy-to ID.  For more details see Find downloaded apps and files​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your response.

However, it is still confusing to me. Could you please specify where should I click on the screen I have attched.

I really have tried to look everywhere but can not figure it out.

Screen Shot 2560-10-17 at 5.38.39 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paveenak87406563 you should be able to click on the downloads button on the right hand side to access the downloads associated with your account.  If the downloads do not appear then please contact our support team at Contact Customer Care with the Order-ID of the Font Folio 11 purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is nothing that I can download but my Font Folio order appears in the order history. I am very confused.

So, what should I select to indicate my problem in the Adobe Customer Support page?

I went to everything but there is no Font Folio button.

Screen Shot 2560-10-18 at 1.35.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2560-10-18 at 1.36.25 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines